Senior UX Designer
We are looking for someone with an unique taste and passion for mobile, out-of-the-box thinking, the courage to iterate and throw away lots of so-so work and the will to over-deliver.
Scope of work:
- Planning and leading workshops, research and testing sessions with stakeholders,
- Gathering requirements from clients and turning them in an actionable UX plan, to take an idea from a drawing through a detailed schematic,
- Analyzing and reporting on test results, set up analytical tools and processes,
- Developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, click-throughs, and prototypes,
- Evaluating and fleshing out product UX specs prior to implementation.
- 3 years of experience working in design studio or startup environment,
- Passion for research and user testing and experience in both,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- Being a competent and eloquent storyteller, presenting your work and ideas to both internal team and clients,
- Ability to demonstrate user’s perspective and the value of user experience to internal design team and stakeholders
- Great location in the Centre of Warsaw (Wilcza street)
- Work on the best tools (i.e. MacBook Pro)
- Company events (iFM Movie Nights, breakfasts, board games and trips)
- Knowledge sharing (company library, internal hackathons, conference budget)
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- 3 dogs ready to play with you
- Flexible working hours
- Form of employment of your choosing
- Private medical care, Multisport and benefit platform.