We are looking for the best of the best QA Engineer, with out-of-the-box thinking, the courage to get involved in the bleeding edge of technologies and the will to over-deliver.
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a web/mobile tester
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA or other issue tracking software)
- Very good English
- Knowledge in the field of software quality assurance
- Ability to think analytically
- Precision, curiosity, perceptiveness, patience
- Self-reliance and responsibility for assigned tasks
- Effective time management
- Great soft skills
What would make you the perfect candidate:
- Experience in creation and maintenance of automated tests
- Experience with creation tools and maintenance of test scenarios (e.g. TestRail)
- Experience with Agile methodology (Scrum)
- Knowledge of any programming language
- ISTQB Foundation (or higher) certificate
What we offer:
Excellent location in the center of Warsaw (Wilcza Street).
- Creation of breakthrough products for clients from all around the globe.
Friendly atmosphere, small teams, and space for your own ideas and self-development.
Flexible working hours and a possibility of partial remote work.
- All the benefits you would expect: medical care, Multisport, English classes, specialty coffee, fresh fruits
- Company events (iFM Movie Nights, board games, and trips, Thursday breakfast, Friday beer).
- Pet-friendly workspace :)