Digital Marketing Manager
As an inFullMobile Digital Marketing Manager you will be:
- defining, creating and leading our marketing and growth strategy
- filling the top of our sales funnel, where you will have freedom of action (but quality matters).
leading and developing your team member in marketing team
- managing thebudget for brand's activities
- reporting directly to CEO
What we expect:
master level of performance marketing proven by previous experience
- strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- professional working experience in software house marketing
- knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- experience in running G ads and FB ads campaigns
- excellent knowledge of English
- bunch of ideas and a lot of creativity
- ability to learn and experiment with new tools and new skills
- eager to gain more knowledge
Nice to have:
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of new technologies
- Understanding of the pre-brewing process
What we offer:
Excellent location in the center of Warsaw (Wilcza Street).
- Creation of breakthrough products for clients from all around the globe.
Friendly atmosphere, small teams, and space for your own ideas and self-development.
Flexible working hours and a possibility of partial remote work.
- All the benefits you would expect: medical care, Multisport, English classes, specialty coffee, fresh fruits
- Company events (iFM Movie Nights, board games, and trips, Thursday breakfast, Friday beer).
- Pet-friendly workspace :)